What our guests say
How it works
1. Use the booking search form, or send us an email to inquire about your preferred dates. Select your dates and pay with PayPal or bank transfer. All payments are in advance upon booking. There is a minimum rental period of 4 days.
2. The price is 2390 NOK (about 230 EUR) per night. EVERYTHING is included in that price. Most other rentals will have hidden costs. There is also an automatic 5% discount for bookings of more than 10 days, and 10% for more than 14 days.
3. Insurance is INCLUDED in the price. There is a 5000 NOK (about 500 EUR) deposit which will be returned to you when the car is safely and properly returned. The deposit is your maximum self-risk if involved in any accident or incident.
4. Toll road passing are INCLUDED in the price. You will not be billed later.
5. Once you have paid through PayPal you will receive a booking confirmation. We will be in touch with you to schedule your pick-up and help you plan your trip. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we will send you the information.
6. The pick-up location is Ensjøveien 3, centrally located in Oslo, near the Munch Museum and botanical garden. You will either be met there by a Cabin Campers representative, or pick up the key from our key-box.
7. Cancellations until 45 days before you pick-up will be refunded 100%. From 44 days before until 25 days before your pick-up 50% will be refunded. Unfortunately we do not provide refunds for cancellations made 24 days or closer to your pick-up (if you really have to cancel, your insurance will most likely refund it though).
Any questions drop us an email at email@example.com. We reply within 24 hours.
We are a Norwegian campervan rental company that offers unique and custom made campervans inspired by Norwegian cottages. You can pick up and drop off our campervans in Oslo. From Oslo you can easily explore the whole south of Norway in a matter of days, and if you have more time you could also venture north. Norway is a large country geographically, and the highlights such as mountains, glaciers and fjords are spread throughout the beautiful country. There is no doubt that the best way to experience Campervan Rental Norway is by driving. Renting a Cabin Camper with our Campervan Hire Norway program will give you the perfect freedom to roam – you can drive anywhere and sleep anywhere. What are you waiting for? Start your adventure now!
Follow us on instagram @cabin_campers
Copyright @2020 Cabin Campers. All rights reserved